Tuesday, November 15, 2011

In class Workshop

In class last week we split into groups and interviewed each other trying to get a better understanding on how to conduct an interview. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to interview Mayra Feliciano. We touched on a lot of basic topics such as her hobbies, what she wants to gain out this class. But the one question that really got our interview going was when I asked her what she likes to do outside of school. Mayra has a strong passion for civil rights. She puts together weekly open meetings throughout Tucson. In these meetings topics discussed are discussed as an open forums. I was impressed with how much knowledge she has and all the steps she has taken on her own to be at this point. After school, Mayra hopes to go into civil rights field and wants to defend and protect those that need the help. I very much enjoyed my interview with Mayra.

No comments:

Post a Comment