Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NFL Power Rankings: opinion review

For my post I went to bleacher report and looked at the most recent NFL power rankings. The guy who is in charge of these rankings had some questionable teams too high so I decided to comment with why I thought he was wrong. Here is my post:

I Think your reasoning behind having the Browns and the Redskins ahead of Cam Newton's Panthers is absurd in all aspects. The Redskins just lost to the Panthers and in that loss they also lost their number one running back and number one reciever. How they can overcome that with John Beck at QB baffles me. Plus, you believe the Browns who can't put up more than six points against the Seahawks have a chance of out scoring Cam Newton and he Panthers? Ill take the Panthers

No comments:

Post a Comment